Ultrafast delivery (delivery in 10 minutes, 15 minutes, and so on) is all the rage. But can all these ultrafast delivery startups survive? Ian Kerr and Marek Różycki discuss:
- What differentiates the various startups like Gorillas, Flink, Getir, Gopuff, Fridge No More, Buyk, Jokr – is it speed or tech?
- Quality of drivers
- Serving local customers from a dark store
- Customer experience in the last mile
- Is ultrafast delivery a possibility in e-commerce?
- Amazon driving customer expectations
- Which startup will survive?
- Partnerships, including partnerships with supermarkets
- On-demand retail