Technology is powering success in the last mile…. it’s the secret sauce, to use an Amazon phrase, to creating a customer-focused delivery solution. Yet so many last mile operators seem to be getting it wrong.
In this video, Ian and Marek delve into the topic of last mile technology:
- We reveal the secret about Marek’s “sharp” background
- How software holds the modern last mile together – in Marek’s words, why it’s the last mile’s secret sauce!
- Hardware needs good software
- Software is fundamental to success of parcel lockers
- What is the best customer-driven solution?
- Could Google, with its immense data and reach, challenge the likes of Amazon in the last mile?
- Legacy systems for large postal and delivery companies
- The cost of not having the latest delivery technology
- A real-life example of creating a last mile technology solution from Marek’s DPD days
- DPD UK’s tech solution
We think you’ll agree: technology is the secret sauce for last mile success!
Like this video? Subscribe to our newsletter.