Parcel volumes are growing at a tremendous rate in Poland – and out-of-home delivery options such as parcel lockers are crucial to increasing last-mile capacity. Marek Różycki shares insights into Last Mile Experts‘ research into out-of-home delivery (including parcel lockers) in Poland.
- Out-of-home delivery share in Polish market
- Capacity issues, in particular driven by COVID
- The largest locker market in Europe
- Plenty of PUDOs as well!
- Allegro IPO and InPost’s future
- Why do customers prefer out-of-home delivery?
- Density of networks, metro vs rural
- E-commerce returns and parcel lockers
- Express parcel collection at post offices