Out-of-home (OOH) delivery is a crucial part of preparations for peak and for building a smarter last mile. In this replay of this DPDgroup / Last Mile Prophets webinar, some of the best brains in OOH discuss:
- Statistics on parcel growth during the pandemic
- Changes in consumer purchasing habits
- What’s driving growth in OOH delivery
- Environmental benefits of OOH delivery
- Traffic, low-emissions zones, and urban logistics
- OOH delivery modes (including PUDOs and parcel lockers)
- PUDO and parcel locker networks
- DPDgroup and the Post Office (UK)
- Role of OOH in the reshaping of retail post-COVID
- The C2C challenge (including second-hand marketplaces such as Vinted and OLX)
- The technology that is the “secret sauce” to last mile delivery success
A bit about the experts on this webinar:
Yves Delmas has been COO of DPDgroup, the parcel delivery network of GeoPost, since May 2016. GeoPost is a holding company owned by Le Groupe La Poste.
Marek Różycki is Managing Partner of Last Mile Experts, a former VP Amazon Logistics Europe, and the Last Mile Prophets co-host.