Mergers and acquisitions activity show that the last mile is hot. Private equity is showing a lot of interest in the delivery sector, and there could be other players interested in investing in the last mile.
- Chinese giants Alibaba and JD.com investing in the last mile
- Is Amazon looking to invest more in the last mile?
- Are there bargains available?
- The strategic thinking at private equity when making decisions about mergers and acquisitions in the last mile
- The pandemic-driven e-commerce parcels boom
- How government stimulus programmes have fuelled e-commerce spending
- E-commerce growth during a recession
- Selling food online:
- Super-fast delivery
- Partnerships with gig economy delivery operators
- Postal operators delivering supermarket orders
- Factors behind the e-commerce boom that happened during the global financial crisis
- Opportunities for growth
Like this video? Subscribe to our newsletter.