Marek says Poland is Lockerland… and is probably Europe’s leading parcel locker market. InPost has 16,500 parcel lockers, and there are other networks including Allegro, Cainiao, and SwipBox. Recent press reports suggest InPost will install parcel lockers in Żabka stores:
- Żabka, Poland’s equivalent of 7-Eleven, and its network of thousands of PUDO points
- Żabka is a key partner of DHL and Polish Post (Poczta Polska)
- The new style of lockers InPost might be using
- What’s in it for a retailer like Żabka?
- What’s CVC doing?
- Staffing in PUDO points
- AliExpress lockers in Poland
- How can other parcel locker network operators find good sites?
Video sponsored by Modern-Expo: https://modern-expo.eu/