Returns! They eat into margins. They put pressure on delivery capacity. So what is the e-commerce returns quandary, and how do you solve it? In this replay of the recent Last Mile Prophets / Doddle / Quadient webinar, we cover:
- What’s currently happening in e-commerce returns, including data from key markets
- Different approaches to e-commerce returns
- The value of goods being returned
- Crucial considerations for carriers, e-commerce merchants, and customers in e-commerce returns
- The customer experience of e-commerce returns
- Dropping off returns at PUDO (pick up drop off) points
- 24 hour drop-off of returns
- Using parcel lockers for returns
- Reducing the cost of returns
- Case study of how carriers can help e-commerce merchants enable better returns
- Circular economy
Mike Richmond is Chief Revenue Officer at Doddle. Mike has been with Doddle since it launched in 2014 and is responsible for the company’s relationships with parcel carriers globally.
Daniel Malouf is Chief Solution Officer Parcel Locker Solutions, Quadient. Daniel was previously Chief Operations Officer for Quadient Shipping, and before that held senior roles in e-commerce and logistics at the Auchan Group.
Marek Różycki is Managing Partner of Last Mile Experts, a former VP Amazon Logistics Europe, and the Last Mile Prophets co-host.