Many parcel and postal operators use contractors (or sub-contractors) to deliver parcels. Amazon has engaged a growing contractor fleet in many markets. Recently Amazon had some issues with its sub-contracted Delivery Service Partner fleet in the USA. So what is best way to engage contractors for last mile parcel delivery?
- The Amazon Delivery Service Partner driver who abandoned his van mid-route
- How well does Amazon look after its people? (including delivery drivers)
- Surveying workforce satisfaction
- How many steps removed should a company be from the contractor’s drivers?
- Driver pay and Amazon’s focus on driving down last mile costs
- Employee vs contractor / sub-contractor status
- Does Amazon now have a better relationship with its US delivery fleet?
- What is best practice for contracted delivery fleets?
- DPD UK and its delivery fleet
Like this video? Subscribe to our newsletter.