How can customers collect parcels faster from PUDOs? How can staff in retail businesses hosting a PUDO point be more efficient? Automating in-store parcel collection by using parcel lockers for the last mile could be the answer.
Marek Różyki (Last Mile Experts) and Ian Kerr (Postal Hub Podcast) are joined by Michał Mierzejewski from Retail Robotics to discuss:
- What customers really want when they collect their parcels
- The importance of secure storage space for parcels
- Making money on handling parcels in a PUDO
- An example of bad customer experience when collecting a parcel
- Footprint of parcel lockers inside a retail premises
- Cost benefit of parcel lockers in retail PUDO points
- Adding capacity in the PUDO network without sacrificing retail
- Size (footprint) of Retail Robotics’ PickupHero parcel robot
- Ensuring a good customer experience when collecting parcels
- Keeping parcel customers out of the retail queue
- Speed of collection… and it’s fast!
For more on Retail Robotics and the PickupHero parcel robot, visit https://www.rrobotics.co/
Like this video? Subscribe to our newsletter.