Amazon Prime launched in Turkey on 15 September 2020. This means Prime members can now access free delivery on their Amazon Prime orders. Amazon Prime is available for TRY 7.90 per month. So what does all this mean for the Turkish e-commerce and delivery sectors? Marek Różycki (Last Mile Experts) explains:
- Prime members will get same-day delivery on orders of TRY 50 and above in Istanbul, Bursa and Kocaeli
- Next-day delivery is available for various cities across Turkey
- Other major e-commerce players in Turkey, including Trendyol
- The father of the Turkish courier industry
- Will the arrival of Amazon Prime stimulate out-of-home delivery?
- Alibaba’s stake in Trendyol
- Is Amazon going head-to-head with #Alibaba in Turkey?
- Turkish Post’s out-of-home delivery options, including parcel lockers
- The major players in the private courier market in Turkey