Amazon has hired two mobility experts – including a former Uber manager – to lead its e-bike team in New York City. Is this a sign that Amazon is going to expand its e-bike delivery capabilities?
- Amazon is already using about 200 pedal-assisted e-bikes for delivery in New York City already
- Bikes are used for deliveries from Whole Foods
- Marek’s experience delivering for Amazon in NYC
- What other major carriers do when delivering in metro NYC
- UPS cargo bikes
- Park-and-loop delivery
- Whole Foods stores, dark stores, and fulfilment centres located close to the customer
- Is manoeuvrability that big an advantage for cargo bikes?
Like this video? Subscribe to our newsletter.