Amazon delivered two-thirds of its own parcels in the USA for the month of July 2020. There are big implications for the delivery sector of this development.
- Is it brown underpants time for the other carriers?
- Amazon Logistics, the carrier of last resort
- Why Amazon will always want a back-up
- Seller-fulfilled Amazon Prime
- Do postal operators want the hard-to-deliver parcels?
- Customer-centric delivery options
- President Trump’s war on Amazon’s deliveries (via US Postal Service)
- Why Amazon wants to deliver its own parcels
- Could Amazon deliver 100% of its own parcels?
Analysis from Marek Różycki (Last Mile Experts) and Ian Kerr (Postal Hub Podcast).
Like this video? Subscribe to our newsletter.